Flight Departure Pillow Fabric Packs, size 18" x 18" / 46 cm x 46 cmRegular price £19.58
VAT (product tax) is NOT charged on shipments outside the UK. However local taxes may apply.
- Size guide
- Shipping & returns
Each fabric pack produces one pillow or wall hanging (including backing and binding).
The pattern is available separately from Cristina’s website and includes all three designs in the Flight Series: Departure, Oceanic and Arrival.
- To make a series of complementary pillows, you will need one pack in each colourway.
- Or to make all three designs in one colourway, buy three identical fabric packs.
- Each fabric pack is suitable for all three designs in the series.
Cristina has curated three fabulous colour palettes:
Dune (main image):
- 6 x Fat 8ths: Hellebore (COTX12A), Bergen (SCAX01), Apricot (SORB01), Satsuma (AUTX16), Papaya (COTX03A), Zug (LAKX12)
- 6 x Fat 8ths: Gemma (COTX08), Bergen (SCAX01), Chara (COTX07), Ice Blue (COTX58), Constance (LAKX06), Tangerine (AUTX20)
- 6 x Fat 8ths: Plum (COTX48A), Bergen (SCAX01), Avocado (COTX43), Azure (COTX61), Juniper (SORB05), Saffron (COTX37A)
100% mercerised shot cottons - each colourway combines a base colour warp with a complementary or contrasting weft thread. This produces the trademark ‘shot’ effect when colours appear to shimmer and ‘move’ depending on how the light falls. It lends extra depth and texture to your project.
Level of difficulty: intermediate.
Because they’re cut from 54” / 137 cm wide bolts, our cuts are up to a third bigger than 'standard'.
Caring for your shot cottons - before, during and after sewing
BROWSE IN YOUR OWN CURRENCY
For UK shipments, VAT is applied automatically at the current rate (20%).
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
WHAT IS THE COST OF SHIPPING?
WHAT ARE ‘SHOT’ COTTONS?
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR THE FABRICS - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SEWING?
HOW CAN I COMPARE THE SHADES OF ONE COLOUR, ACROSS ALL THE COLLECTIONS?
Our 'filter by colour' facility makes this easy.
- Click 'Shop' in the top bar.
Please also note:
- Out of area surcharges may apply depending on the destination.
Incomplete, incorrect, damaged or missing orders
Returns and refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you're unhappy, please let us know.
If a product is faulty in any way, please notify us immediately so that we can rectify the problem.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1209 901269.