A business opportunity
We're offering retailers a chance to share in our success - to display and sell our iridescent shot cottons with minimal stock commitment and negligible risk.
Quilters and sewers worldwide have come to love the Oakshott brand for its colour palettes and quality. They want to see with their own eyes the true glory of the colours and feel for themselves the softness of the drape. They appreciate the endorsement of a retailer who they know and trust.
This is why we're looking for retail partners who can bring the Oakshott experience to the users and introduce our collections to a wider audience.
What's on offer?
|Benefits for You
|Benefits for your Customers
|We've put together an edited offering of our most popular lines
|Easy selection; minimal risk
|A great selection of wonderful colours; no shipping charges when they buy in-store
There are no minimum order requirements; we will confirm availability within 24 hours of receipt
|Minimal stockholding; replenishment on demand
|The most popular lines are always in stock or easily available
|Our precut fabric packs are beautifully presented: folded, tied and labelled for pricing, if requested
|Sales-ready – no re-working required; it's easy to create an enticing display
|The tantalising little bundles are quite irresistible
|The Colour Picks and Packs contain carefully edited colour selections
|Tempting combinations in a variety of themes at a range of prices
|Takes the risk out of combining shades; accessible price points - tempting to try
|Cut lengths of individual shades are available on demand
|You have access to the entire colour range without the need to carry additional stock
|Opportunity to buy other colours and lengths eg for backgrounds, bespoke combinations
|We ship worldwide every day
|Rapid replenishment and supply of customer orders
|Takes the pain out of waiting
|The ranges are supported with designer patterns - many are free to download
|Ready answers to the question ‘What can I make with this?’
|Ideas and inspiration; designer brand association
|No waste – of fabric or time
|Optimise margin opportunities
|A familiar brand, seen in the most respected media and at major events
|High level of brand awareness - helps to generate interest and orders
|A brand I love from a retailer I know and trust
Our proposition to you
- Earn 30% margin on precut packs (based on Guide Selling Prices)
- Earn 35% to 40% margin on cut lengths of individual shades, depending on the length ordered (based on Guide Selling Prices)
- No minimum order requirement
- Display quilts are key to showing and selling the ranges. Contact us for assistance
- Your business will be listed on our Stockists and Events web pages
- Display showcards (as downloads) will be supplied with your first order
What's in it for You?
- Access to a unique collection of high quality quilting and sewing fabrics from a respected brand
- Colour combinations and presentation that are guaranteed to wow customers and generate sales
- A labour-saving and waste-free product offering – sell at full margin
- Positive cashflow opportunity: negligible financial commitment and risk
- Opportunity to sell from the entire range
- A collection that is continually refreshed with new products and designer collaborations
- A brand that works to raise awareness and generate customer demand for its products and retail partners
How do I get started?
- ReadySteadyGo Trade Price List (PDF)
- PDF A4 showcards. Print on photographic paper for best results
- Choose and order your stock, including samples to make display quilts
- Plan your displays
- Contact us for any online image requirements
Go Go Go!
- When your stock arrives, create your in-store displays and make up your display quilts
- Start selling!