- Photography courtesy of Today's Quilter magazine
- Fabric colour pick only for 1718 Coverlet Wallhanging (front) as re-imagined by Joy Edgington of Pastures New Quilting
- 15 Fat 8ths: Tangerine AUTX20, Outback Rust AUTX21, Snapdragon COTX06, Gemma COTX08, Mallow COTX13, Cornlily COTX25, Sunshine COTX37, Sea Green COTX39, Avocado COTX43, Chinnock COTX47, Geneva LAKX01, Pirrerra LIPX06, Cordoba REDX04, Bergen SCAX01, Stockholm SCAX08
- Please note: You will need 0.5m of backing fabric - Joy recommends COTX45 Olive
- The pattern and instructions are published in the 300th Anniversary Supplement with Issue 38 of Today's Quilter, available to order here
- Size: 13.5" x 35" / 34 cm x 89 cm
- 100% mercerised shot cottons
This 1718-inspired wallhanging includes iconic blocks from the original 1718 Silk Patchwork Coverlet. Blending 300 year-old designs with modern techniques makes this a true celebration of our quilting heritage.
Care: Every endeavour is made to ensure our fabrics are colourfast but this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that our fabrics are dry cleaned or, if preferred, pre-washed only by hand at 30C. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dark and light colours should be washed separately. Avoid optical whiteners and chlorine based cleaning products. Towel dry and iron whilst damp. Allow for shrinkage of 3%-5%.
To read more from Joy go to www.pasturesnewquilting.com.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 full working days of receipt. From leaving our warehouse, deliveries are normally received in the number of days shown below. (Please understand, however, that these timings are beyond our control.)
|UK||£4.95||1st class mail
|Europe incl. Switzerland||£9||Air mail
|US & Canada||£17||Courier
|Australia & New Zealand||£18||Air mail
|Rest of the World||£25||Variable|
Please ensure that you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the goods.
If we’re not able to supply all the items from stock, we will notify you and may offer an alternative. We only ship part-orders with your express agreement. There are no delivery charges on Gift Vouchers and Downloadable Patterns.
Incomplete, incorrect, damaged or missing orders
If your order is delivered incomplete, damaged or incorrect, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will resolve the problem is the most appropriate way.
Returns and refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you're unhappy, please let us know.
Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of receipt. We can only offer refunds on items returned in the condition in which they were supplied.
Please pack the parcel securely, enclosing a copy of your proof of purchase and tell us the reason for return. Post the parcel, taking care to obtain a receipt as proof of postage, to: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning an item.
When we receive the parcel, we will email you and a refund will be passed to your credit card or the original method of payment within 14 days. (Please allow 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to your account).
If you have any queries, you can contact us by:
Phone: +44 (0)1452 371571
Post: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK