- Fabric pack and template for Pillow designed by Deborah Kemball
- Content: 2 x Deborah Kemball 5" Charm Packs 27 Colours*, 1 x Fat 8th COTX26 Lilypad + 1 x Fat Quarter COTX29 Charcoal, template
- The template will need to be enlarged to make the Pillow as shown (you may need to ask a printer to do this for you) but it can be made to a size of your choice. Draw your templates directly from the full sized template
- Please note: fabric for the Pillow binding and back is not included and must be bought separately
- Advice on appliqué techniques can be found in Deborah's books
- 100% mercerised shot cottons
Imagery courtesy of Deborah Kemball.
* The Pillow shown above uses a slightly different combination of colours.
Care: Every endeavour is made to ensure our fabrics are colourfast but this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that our fabrics are dry cleaned or, if preferred, pre-washed only by hand at 30C. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dark and light colours should be washed separately. Avoid optical whiteners and chlorine based cleaning products. Towel dry and iron whilst damp. Allow for shrinkage of 3%-5%.
Level of difficulty: intermediate.
The Pillow uses some of the flowers and insects featured in Deborah's book Euphoria Tapestry Quilts. It is left unquilted for a simple, more contemporary look.
For more about Deborah Kemball visit www.deborahkemball.com.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 full working days of receipt. From leaving our warehouse, deliveries are normally received in the number of days shown below. (Please understand, however, that these timings are beyond our control.)
|UK||£4.95||1st class mail
|Europe incl. Switzerland||£9||Air mail
|US & Canada||£17||Courier
|Australia & New Zealand||£18||Air mail
|Rest of the World||£25||Variable|
Please ensure that you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the goods.
If we’re not able to supply all the items from stock, we will notify you and may offer an alternative. We only ship part-orders with your express agreement. There are no delivery charges on Gift Vouchers and Downloadable Patterns.
Incomplete, incorrect, damaged or missing orders
If your order is delivered incomplete, damaged or incorrect, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will resolve the problem is the most appropriate way.
Returns and refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you're unhappy, please let us know.
Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of receipt. We can only offer refunds on items returned in the condition in which they were supplied.
Please pack the parcel securely, enclosing a copy of your proof of purchase and tell us the reason for return. Post the parcel, taking care to obtain a receipt as proof of postage, to: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning an item.
When we receive the parcel, we will email you and a refund will be passed to your credit card or the original method of payment within 14 days. (Please allow 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to your account).
If you have any queries, you can contact us by:
Phone: +44 (0)1452 371571
Post: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK