- Images by Sarah Ashford
- Pattern for Valentine's Mini Quilt designed by Sarah Ashford
- Size 12" x 12" / 30 cm x 30 cm
- Uses 5 x Fat 8ths taken from a Ruby Reds Pack, plus grey for the background. Sarah suggests Lipari 01 Pollara, Colourshott 28 Vintage Silver, Colourshott 29 Charcoal, or Scandinavia 08 Stockholm
- This design lends itself equally well to table mats, cushions, wall hangings, quilts and more - designs that last the year round
To accompany the pattern, Sarah has kindly provided some hints and tips for successful Foundation Paper Piecing:
- All seam allowances 1/4” unless otherwise stated
- Make sure you print your pattern pieces at ‘Actual Size’ with no scaling on your printer
- Shorten your stitch length to allow for easier removal of papers
- An ‘Add a Quarter’ ruler is really useful to get accurate seam allowances
- Make sure you cover all the seam allowance with your fabric. Hold it up to the light to check
- Press as you go
- Backstitch at the beginning and end of each line to reinforce the seam
- Happy stitching!
To construct the mini quilt, join
- Block A to block B
- Block C to block D
- Blocks A and B to blocks C and D
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 full working days of receipt.* From leaving our warehouse, deliveries are normally received in the number of days shown below. (Please understand, however, that these timings are beyond our control.)
* Family holiday: We'll be taking a few days' break starting 26 May and we'd ask you very kindly to bear with us. Orders will be dispatched and normal service will resume ASAP. Thank you.
|UK||£4.95||1st class mail
|Europe incl. Switzerland||£9||Air mail
|US & Canada||£17||Courier
|Australia & New Zealand||£18||Air mail
|Rest of the World||£25||Variable|
Please ensure that you provide a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the goods.
If we’re not able to supply all the items from stock, we will notify you and may offer an alternative. We only ship part-orders with your express agreement. There are no delivery charges on Gift Vouchers and Downloadable Patterns.
Incomplete, incorrect, damaged or missing orders
If your order is delivered incomplete, damaged or incorrect, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will resolve the problem is the most appropriate way.
Returns and refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you're unhappy, please let us know.
Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of receipt. We can only offer refunds on items returned in the condition in which they were supplied.
Please pack the parcel securely, enclosing a copy of your proof of purchase and tell us the reason for return. Post the parcel, taking care to obtain a receipt as proof of postage, to: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning an item.
When we receive the parcel, we will email you and a refund will be passed to your credit card or the original method of payment within 14 days. (Please allow 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to your account).
If you have any queries, you can contact us by:
Phone: +44 (0)1452 371571
Post: Oakshott & Company Ltd, 19 Bamel Way, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, UK