Delivery and service
* Shipping to Europe over the Holiday shopping period * We'd advise you to consider our Courier service over postage for speed and reliability. Recent experiences have highlighted the difference, typically:
- Courier: 4 - 5 days
- Post: anytime from 1 - 4 weeks
Order processing: we aim to despatch your order within 1-3 working days of receipt. After leaving our warehouse, your delivery should normally arrive in the number of days shown below. Please understand however that these timings are beyond our control.
Please also note:
- Out of area surcharges may apply depending on the destination.
- Orders shipped to Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man must be addressed as such, in order to remain VAT exempt i.e. if the ‘country’ is entered as UK, VAT will automatically be applied.
- Please provide a daytime delivery address (not a PO box) where someone will be able to accept the goods. A contact phone number is also needed.
- When ordering for delivery to a country outside the UK, your items may be subject to import duties and sales taxes which are incurred once a shipment reaches its destination country. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges, if they are applied, and cannot predict their amount.
If we’re not able to supply all the items from stock, we will notify you and may offer an alternative. We only ship part-orders with your express agreement. There are no delivery charges on Gift Vouchers and Downloadable Patterns.
Incomplete, incorrect, damaged or missing orders
If your order is delivered incomplete, damaged or incorrect, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will resolve the problem is the most appropriate way.
Returns and refunds
We want you to be happy with your purchase, however if you're unhappy, please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)7486 463821.
Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of receipt. We can only offer refunds on items returned in the condition in which they were supplied.
Please pack the parcel securely, enclosing a copy of your proof of purchase and tell us the reason for return. Post the parcel, taking care to obtain a receipt as proof of postage, to: Oakshott & Company Ltd, Unit 6, Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Business Park, Camborne, TR14 0HX, UK. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning an item.
When we receive the parcel, we will email you and a refund will be passed to your credit card or the original method of payment within 14 days. (Please allow 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds to your account).
If you have any queries, you can contact us by email email@example.com or call +44 (0)7486 463821.